Here are 10 random questions you probably never thought of asking
1. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?
2. Why is the man who invests all your money called a ‘broker’?
3. Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?
4. What hair color do they put on the driver’s licenses of bald men?
5. Why are the obituaries found in the “living” section of the newspaper?
6. Are one handed people offended when police tell them to put their hands up?
7. How can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?
8. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?
9. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
10. What if you’re in hell, and you’re mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
If you liked this post please buy me a cup of coffee to quench my thirst